Entry Profile & Prerequisites
This program is designed for non-IT / non-developer Senior working professionals from various domains (Banking, Finance, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Government) and those interested in understanding how to apply blockchain in their domain / various domains and take on the role of a Blockchain Business Consultant. Learners should have completed our Foundations of Blockchain with Cardano Overview program.
The Learner after completion of this program:
- Will have a strong understanding of various blockchain protocols and solutions.
- Will understand various components in existing business solutions and where blockchain-based components might bring value.
- Will understand the overall project scope, ways, and approaches to systems design to understand various technical aspects of building a blockchain-based solution.
- Will have a good understanding of challenges, issues, risks, and mitigations and design solutions for various business solution integration projects.
- Will be able to analyze a business process/ workflow create blockchain-enabled. modular solutions which aim to achieve a few requirements for improved efficiency, cost reduction or streamlining of various processes in an industry/domain.
What will you learn
After completion of the program, learners will have a strong understanding of various blockchain protocols, solutions, various components in existing business solutions, and where blockchain-based components might bring in value and understand the overall project scope, ways and approaches to systems design, have a good understanding of various technical aspects of building a blockchain-based solution. Additionally, they will be able to understand challenges, issues, risks, and mitigations and design solutions for various business solution integration projects.
Suppose you are from a non-IT domain, but blockchain concepts fascinate you enough to look for ways to implement the technology into the said domain. In that case, you are perhaps at the right place, with a curriculum designed to explore enterprise-level blockchain concepts and applications. Professionals will be able to apply such knowledge in their respective domains via live interactions with consultants, use case analysis and project proposals.
Blockchain concepts revisited:
- 2 hour recap of the main points in the Foundations of Blockchain.
- Types of blockchains, transaction flow.
Enterprise Blockchain High level Concepts:
- High level overview of enterprise blockchains.
- Private Data.
- DLT vs Blockchains (HLF, Corda, Sawtooth, Besu, Ethereum, Cardano),.
- Chilliz, Tezos, IOTA.
- Upcoming DLT solutions in the Enterprise space (IOHK Atala, ...).
- Dos & Don'ts in blockchain projects (porting data, legacy systems, integration).
- Consortiums - Creation, Governance, Issues, Types of Implementations - Outsourced infra, vendors, 3rd party IT solutions .
Enterprise Application High level Concepts:
- Client-server architecture.
- Node / PHP / x technology servers / REST APIs / What they enable.
- Database Types: NoSQL / RDBMS.
- Consortiums - Creation, Governance, Issues, Types of Implementations - Outsourced infra, vendors, 3rd party IT solutions.
- DevOps / Kubernetes / Monitoring Tools.
- Cloud concepts (EC2 instances, firewalls, various cloud concepts at a high level).
- On-Prem / Cloud (hardware / software stack).
- Custom Protocol Development / Off the shelf Product - Tradeoffs, Benefits & Risks.
- Highlighting architectural differences between distributed and decentralized systems., participant interactions.
- Waterfall / Agile methodology in brief.
- Initial Proposal , Design document, Project Schedules.
- Testing and its importance.
- Test Servers vs Production Server .
- Assessing existing solutions, identifying Business Processes where blockchains can be applied .
- Zeroing in on appropriate architecture (Public / Permissioned / Hybrid).
- Feasibility Analysis.
- Step by Step Analysis - Focal points to be concentrated upon.
- Stages of a project - Proof-Of-Concept, MVP, Pilot, Production.
- Integration with existing business solutions.
- Drawing up the tentative schedule for each stage.
- Estimating infra, developers resources & Costing for hardware, software, team etc.
Use Case Analysis ( 14 hours - 3 use cases):
- Understanding the requirements.
- Researching into various solutions.
- Use case Analysis - Particular Use case (5 hours 1st use case, 4 hours each for succeeding use cases), Group Discussion with Consultant for second use case.
Bringing it all together:
- Whitepaper creation, Project Proposal Documents, Initial Proposal , Design document, Project Schedules.
- Presentation & Review to a CXO / Blockchain consultant - Feedback, wrap-up.
This Course Includes
- LMS access for the duration of the program duration.
- Access to all course material such as presentations, pdf books, video content and assessments for the program through the LMS.
- Online Live training sessions with industry experts.
- 1 Special industry speaker session.
- Mentoring sessions during project work.
Terms and Conditions
- EMURGO reserves the right to admission for any of its courses being offered either offline classroom-led, Online live, or self-paced.
- Although EMURGO defines its batch start dates well in advance, in the unlikely event of any change of dates/batch cancellation EMURGO shall be the sole decision-maker on the announcement of the new batch dates.